Skip to main content

Stress....

Feel uber stress these days and there are times when I feel that my hair is going to turn white z.....
Chemistry is probAbly the subject that I dread the most because I just can't understand / focus in class ! Tests are rolling in and I hope I survive ;(  tomorrow is maths test and I hope I won't die because I tried!!!!!!!!

This is how I feel:
" life is unfair. You study so hard for a test and get at C"

I really envy those people that don't have to study hard and still get good results......


Anyways , I cut my hair a lot.. And it is quite short now...
Will probably blog if I have time. Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lying on my bed with a blueberry face mask on and blasting my favourite current song which is one of the OST from love in the moonlight 💓 These days I have been zoning out a lot thinking about things I could do but I missed the chance or thinking about the future . I guess A levels is a really huge hurdle for me because last year was a really horrible year which I always wish that I could restart . Every time I think back about how slack I was last year , I really wanna go back in time and slap myself . But I know that there is no point brooding over spilt milk . It's now or never man .  I don't know how I started sliding behind others in terms of results . As a kid last time I love taking exams and tests and love receiving back results hahah. But I guess I started getting complacent and before I knew it I was drowning in a sea of homework and bad results . It's scary how I am only 18 , yet I am filled with regrets 😭 I really wanted to study overseas when I was younger....
i cried watching this :') very very touched idky