Skip to main content

things change, people change, feelings change too


Rather than being angry i am/was really disappointed.

Maybe its the A's that are nearing or something but i am extra prickly and sensitive these days (even more than usual )

Somehow my whole brain is in a whirlwind and i cant seem to stop myself from showing how i truly feel.

i hate how i am so vulnerable to people that i care for because i dont want to do anything to upset them.

i guess it is to the extent that i start bottling up myself. inside i am screaming in anger but somehow i am just controlling myself not get angry. Because i obviously know the consequences . Obviously it scares me because if it doesn't turn out like i want to, i will be even sadder.

I tend to overthink so much that when i was in class, i had the sudden urge to cry

Truth is, nobody knows the real me / how i truly feel. i have too much emotions for anybody to handle. adding on to my moodswings, even i cant handle myself.


i am so sick and tired of everyone and everything. One day i want to meet someone that can understand me without any complaints.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lying on my bed with a blueberry face mask on and blasting my favourite current song which is one of the OST from love in the moonlight 💓 These days I have been zoning out a lot thinking about things I could do but I missed the chance or thinking about the future . I guess A levels is a really huge hurdle for me because last year was a really horrible year which I always wish that I could restart . Every time I think back about how slack I was last year , I really wanna go back in time and slap myself . But I know that there is no point brooding over spilt milk . It's now or never man .  I don't know how I started sliding behind others in terms of results . As a kid last time I love taking exams and tests and love receiving back results hahah. But I guess I started getting complacent and before I knew it I was drowning in a sea of homework and bad results . It's scary how I am only 18 , yet I am filled with regrets 😭 I really wanted to study overseas when I was younger....
i cried watching this :') very very touched idky