Skip to main content

Kbox :) and others

Today i had a mini section outing :)

It is seriously mini because there were only 4 people haha

So in the morning i took the mrt and at yewtee i saw weiqi :)!  And weiqi was like " you know right i read ur blog ur first post is about shopping your last post(the post before this) is also about shopping "

:P I LOVE SHOPPPING YAY

And weiqi if you are reading this " when can we go your house to swim ;) "

And i was texting weiqi about how i grew taller haha
                                                             ..
                                                             ..
                                                             ..

Sadly only talk to her for one station which is less than 3 minutes because i had to alight to find xinni who went back home because she forgot to take her ezlink card :<

We went in search for earrings shop that provide piercing services because apparently xinni wanted another ear hole thinking it is cool :>

I persuaded her not to pierce but she dont even care haha

Firstly we went into all the jewelry shop in Lot one shopping mall and they were all like " we do not provide piercing services please try those shops on the top level"

So we went to the top... And the shop owners were like " Sorry, please try the jewelry shop at the bottom"

By the time i was =.= due to my impatience and my hungerness

And because of the searching, we were late to meet yingxuan and Amanda oops!

We had lunch at JE ! Me and xinni went to Mos burger:) while yingxuan and Amanda decided to eat foodcourt, so i had to order takeaway and eat at the foodcourt


Because we know it takes quite awhile so me and xinni decided to camwhore :P



act cute :P
my face is so fat :(

OK THERE are still more photos but will just post this few :P

When we were busy selcaing, ying xuan suddenly walk up and saw us and she was like =,= because she was wondering what took us so long :P


Headed to buona Vista and to some very ulu place for kbox!

This is like my first time going to kbox because...

1. i cant sing
..
2.if i go out with my friends, i would prefer shopping


However i decided to at least try it out for once !

So it was quite ok and it was really funny because we were all laughing while singing :D
I  dont know alot of songs because i dont bother listening to any or anything so most of the times i wasnt singing :C And i checked my phone playlist.. i only have one song called "evil laughter" i downloaded for halloween :P

I will try to get to know more songs haha

SO  took some pics but the quality sucks probably because it was really dark

HAHA WEIRD US ARE WEIRD :x


And my ears keep hurting because ying xuan was singing uber loudly !!!!

3 hours pratically just flew past !!!
Couldnt post the group pic because xinni never send me

And i look uber fat in another one
*NOTE: MAYBE IS NOT I FAT IS THEY SKINNY ;(  ( i will work hard to lose weight ;;(

We took a train home and me and xinni went  west mall to get her ear pierced


xinni ask me to watch her get her ears pierced but i decided to run away :)

i am scared of blood but in the end there wasnt any blood;x 

We then went to take neoprints yay :D
Had been super long since i last take neos


neo1 :)

neo2


And still got 3 others which wasnt really clear :(

Also took our ootd!
i have serious hunchback problem :(


And i totally forgot today was miyoc warehouse sale omgggg :'(


THATS ALL :) HAVE TO GO AND DO HOMEWORK AND WATCH ANIME AND SLEEP SO I WONT BE LATE FOR WORK TOMORROW


BYE :D 



AND STARTING ON AN ANIME CALLED "GOLDEN TIME"

I LIKE IT :)!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whenever I am sad , I feel sick to my core and In my tummy . I guess that’s why I can’t wait to graduate , to be away from everybody . To disappear from world . Some days I just hate everyone . Some days I just hate my life . But I know I can live through this . Life is too short to be sad right ...?

My Top 3 Fav Bubble tea Brands in Singapore

Taking a short break to type this :D to show my love for bubble tea haha. . . . So here are my current top 5 brands of bubble teas that i love. . . . #1 : Bober tea  Discovered this bubble tea shop randomly since i dont go BISHAN often, And currently , i think that they only have one outlet. But, the drinks there are really very good. most of my pics are taken from my insta story :") Pricing :  ★ ★ ★ ★ Aesthetic :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Taste :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Incase you want to find this place, it is right outside Bishan mrt.  And i bought the brown sugar bubble tea with FAV coupon for only $2.30 :P What a steal! #2 LIHO i guess for LIHO, i like their special drinks more, as compared to their normal milk tea. This is C6, which is the chocolate brown sugar milk tea. It is currently my fav drink at liho. Other recommended drinks + toppings at LIHO 1. Royal milk guan yin + pearl 2. Jasmine green tea + pearl 3. Strawberry la

bad day

Today was a really bad day. Cried so much cos of everything that i have been bottling up thus far Prolly no more tears left for a week. x i pray everything will be better soon.