Skip to main content

Day out with madeline :)

Today was a really exciting and great day :)
       
two of my favourite polaroids with madeline 

..
..
..

Guess how we took the polaroid:)?

we buy the film and ask the shopkeeper
"we buy the film can help us take pic:D?"

haha because we dont dare ask other people!

Thats why all the background is like in shops LOL



Had many failed polaroids with madeline haha :P



madeline took this artistic shot :)

..

..

..
but i look so fat :(


So after lunch at KFC( we always eat there somehow haha) we headed straight to bugis!

And the first shop we went in i saw Amanda 





 we saw many pretty stuffs *_*


And the first thing we bought was the "channel Zero" top( in navy blue)

Since i was wearing a skirt, i bought a denim high waist pants, and we went to the toilet to change!

Just like that, we have the same outfit of the day :D
so we took selca :D but with people judging us but who cares ?



before taking this selca, we also got platform denim shoes!

..

..

..

Its super pretty i swear *.*

its not very cheap but the quality is good :)))


LOOK at these fat and awesome shoes :)

Such pretty shoes are not easy to find :*


After that , the person persuaded us to spend more than $30 each :)

guess what?

We got cutiepies socks

Only took picture of one of them because threw the other one into the launry:(

The one that we wore once we purchased was one with a Christmas design :)

So below is the other one !


roly poly design? cute right :)?



And thank you madeline for the lovely letter and the christmas minion <3


TO madeline: Thanks for today :)
this is our third consecutive year going to bugis haha
u are really enjoyable to be with :)!!!
Thanks for being so funnyyyyy and sharing secrets with me :*














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whenever I am sad , I feel sick to my core and In my tummy . I guess that’s why I can’t wait to graduate , to be away from everybody . To disappear from world . Some days I just hate everyone . Some days I just hate my life . But I know I can live through this . Life is too short to be sad right ...?

My Top 3 Fav Bubble tea Brands in Singapore

Taking a short break to type this :D to show my love for bubble tea haha. . . . So here are my current top 5 brands of bubble teas that i love. . . . #1 : Bober tea  Discovered this bubble tea shop randomly since i dont go BISHAN often, And currently , i think that they only have one outlet. But, the drinks there are really very good. most of my pics are taken from my insta story :") Pricing :  ★ ★ ★ ★ Aesthetic :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Taste :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Incase you want to find this place, it is right outside Bishan mrt.  And i bought the brown sugar bubble tea with FAV coupon for only $2.30 :P What a steal! #2 LIHO i guess for LIHO, i like their special drinks more, as compared to their normal milk tea. This is C6, which is the chocolate brown sugar milk tea. It is currently my fav drink at liho. Other recommended drinks + toppings at LIHO 1. Royal milk guan yin + pearl 2. Jasmine green tea + pearl 3. Strawberry la

bad day

Today was a really bad day. Cried so much cos of everything that i have been bottling up thus far Prolly no more tears left for a week. x i pray everything will be better soon.