Skip to main content

The reason why i like online shopping

Really bored today  because i dont really have anything to do, so i decided to blog about online shopping!

The reason why i like online shopping alot is because sometimes u can find clothes that cannot be commonly found, or u can get something at a great deal!

Example 1: i got a polaroid online for $50 + a pack of free film!

At first it cost like $70, but the owner was cash tight, so i offered $50 for fast deals!
If you dont know much about online shopping, fast deals means making payment fast!



Also i get tired like after walking at shopping malls after awhile! Yep i like shopping but i get tired easily too :(

Found this tweet below:



 i totally get this feel! i get very happy when i collect my items/ recieve my items through mail!

Just like today, i woke up at around 10 am and went down to check my mailbox.
And When i open my letter box i recieved 6 items :)!

The first 3 items are just phone covers, but i love them :)


From left to right: Pink little pony cover, sword art online cover, and little twin stars cover :)

I sososo love the Sword art online cover !
Had been wanting this cover as it used to be my favourite anime :)
it is still one of my fav anime :)!


.
.
.
.

I got the pony cover at $18, the sword art online cover at $20 and the little twin stars one at $5:)



The next thing that came in the mail is this tumblr inspired top that i got :D



isnt it pretty :D?

The words on the top are "You cant sit with us"

Saw many tops with the same wording on tumblr so i decided to get it!



 cr: tumblr 


mine is not as nice as theirs

but i just wanted a "tumblrish feel"


Next is a red clip on fish eye lens :)!
I lost my previous one, so i decided to get a new one :) wont post the pic since almost everyone knows how a fish eye lens looks like :)

Also got a denim high waist shorts, a purple ombre outerwear andddd.....

MY OWN INSPIRED PANDORA BRACELET :D

GOING OUT TMRRR AND I WONT BE THAT BORED ANYMORE YAY










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whenever I am sad , I feel sick to my core and In my tummy . I guess that’s why I can’t wait to graduate , to be away from everybody . To disappear from world . Some days I just hate everyone . Some days I just hate my life . But I know I can live through this . Life is too short to be sad right ...?

My Top 3 Fav Bubble tea Brands in Singapore

Taking a short break to type this :D to show my love for bubble tea haha. . . . So here are my current top 5 brands of bubble teas that i love. . . . #1 : Bober tea  Discovered this bubble tea shop randomly since i dont go BISHAN often, And currently , i think that they only have one outlet. But, the drinks there are really very good. most of my pics are taken from my insta story :") Pricing :  ★ ★ ★ ★ Aesthetic :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Taste :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Incase you want to find this place, it is right outside Bishan mrt.  And i bought the brown sugar bubble tea with FAV coupon for only $2.30 :P What a steal! #2 LIHO i guess for LIHO, i like their special drinks more, as compared to their normal milk tea. This is C6, which is the chocolate brown sugar milk tea. It is currently my fav drink at liho. Other recommended drinks + toppings at LIHO 1. Royal milk guan yin + pearl 2. Jasmine green tea + pearl 3. Strawberry la

bad day

Today was a really bad day. Cried so much cos of everything that i have been bottling up thus far Prolly no more tears left for a week. x i pray everything will be better soon.