Skip to main content

update after so long :-)

Finally updating my blog after more than a month because I am really lazy :( 
There are times when i really really wanted to update but lazy me is lazy , so after typing halfway,
I will just delete the entire post and go and do better stuffs 

It's have been more than one month since I last updated haha

There are times when I wanted to update. I will sit down and start typing. But being typical me, I typed halfway and delete the post and go off to do better stuffs :-) school have been a really hectic one and home works are getting so tough that my hair will probably then white soon :(

Okie so I shall update for the CNY eve as well as the next 3 days so It will probably be a uber long post !

So on CNY eve, school was half day :)!
The performance was ok ba.....

Skip to after school where Weiqi accompanied meeee to Jem hehe <3 
Thanks for going Jem with me ! If not for me I would have never gotten the sogurt deal !



.
.
.
.
Me and weiqi practically roamed around jem with a hungry stomach just to wait for the deal!

By the time we went back at 12 i think , there was a superb long queue!!!!

I did not take as much as i originally planned and only took the strawberry flavour, because being me, i refuse to try new flavours :-)


And i had to borrow money from weiqi because i broke:"(

Thanks weiqi<3


And weiqi blogged about this particular day too and she posted this aww:')


After that ysabelle came to find us hehe and we camwhored alot ^^

i look weird :x

weiqi and ysa :)

We then crapped and take insta video and chatted Alot alot since we are no longer the same class :'(


before we left, weiqi helped us took a picture of our bags :)
then we went home...
.
.
.
.

At night, i went to my grandma's house for renuion dinner :)))

#0otd!

Have serious hunch back problems zzz

..

i also played with my baby cousin because i lost alot of money at gambling and i was sad :"(

And i guess my baby cousin only followed me because i have an ipad :'''''(

but she is so cute sometimes :)


For the second and third day just the usual stuffs:)
Visiting my relatives, eating , angbaos , playing cards etc etc

SO I WILL JUST SKIP ;)


ON the 4th day i think, is like the 1st outing in 2years for class 3F :)
I miss this class sometimes :((((

.
.
.
So in the cold morning, i woke up to do homework so that i can enjoy the rest of the day!
At around 9, ysabelle came to my house and i was helping her to curl her hair with my hair straightener :>


selcaing hehe! MY EYES ARE GONE..
There are alot more pictures but there are too many sooooooo i decided just to post one :(

Then we headed to rachel's house to meetup with rachel and weiqi :)))

And we got to eat coffee pudding :))
.
.
.
we then accompanied rachel to cotton on at woodlands , so that she could get a skirt :))))


as what i put as my caption on instagram:

The picture is blur and I am turning the wrong side but I have to post this because this is the only pic with two of the favorite people <3

                                            they are the 2 friends that have always been with me :)
                                                                         . . . . .
                                                 We took a super long mrt journey to buona vista
                                                                      and so on the train..
camwhoreeeeeee

after that, went kbox with 
weiqi,ysa, rachel, maddy, yuling and shinneng :))

.

.

It was better than i thought :)

the room that we got was quite small and squeezy for the seven of us, but these people really made it more enjoyable :DDDDD
when the 4 hour session ended, we went to the sky garden to take pic of our #OOTD a.k.a outfits of the day :)



ysabelle is small and skinnnny :( whereas me.......



i am a flower girl :)


Thhen we head to zhiyan's houseeeeee :)


THE ENDDDD
i promise i will updateee soon :) byee








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whenever I am sad , I feel sick to my core and In my tummy . I guess that’s why I can’t wait to graduate , to be away from everybody . To disappear from world . Some days I just hate everyone . Some days I just hate my life . But I know I can live through this . Life is too short to be sad right ...?

My Top 3 Fav Bubble tea Brands in Singapore

Taking a short break to type this :D to show my love for bubble tea haha. . . . So here are my current top 5 brands of bubble teas that i love. . . . #1 : Bober tea  Discovered this bubble tea shop randomly since i dont go BISHAN often, And currently , i think that they only have one outlet. But, the drinks there are really very good. most of my pics are taken from my insta story :") Pricing :  ★ ★ ★ ★ Aesthetic :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Taste :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Incase you want to find this place, it is right outside Bishan mrt.  And i bought the brown sugar bubble tea with FAV coupon for only $2.30 :P What a steal! #2 LIHO i guess for LIHO, i like their special drinks more, as compared to their normal milk tea. This is C6, which is the chocolate brown sugar milk tea. It is currently my fav drink at liho. Other recommended drinks + toppings at LIHO 1. Royal milk guan yin + pearl 2. Jasmine green tea + pearl 3. Strawberry la

bad day

Today was a really bad day. Cried so much cos of everything that i have been bottling up thus far Prolly no more tears left for a week. x i pray everything will be better soon.