Skip to main content

First three days of march holiday :)

HI GUYS! Happy holidays :) Hope your are enjoying it ? Have been slacking through the past few days so i will start studying again after i finish posting this :)

So on the first day of the march holiday which is saturday , went for a mini class outing (?) cos most people werent there :( But nevertheless it was fun haha!  Yujing house is super big and i always thought i only saw those kind of houses in shows and dramas :( Sorry if i sound like a frog in a well

Didnt manage to take alot of photos, but here is one photo

The part of 4L that went :)


Then on sunday, after tuition, i went out with ysabelle!
Wanted to go to siloso beach at first but it started pouring super heavily so we changed our plan :(

And since it is so cold, perfect weather to wear our pullover :D
ysabelle ootd! and koi haha


me looking kinda awkward

We then went shoppingggg and taking pics :) Took super alot! will post more than usual

"rabbit us"



hair super short now :(

happy us :)



sunny day :)
spot me


me and ysabelle went to try on the exact same thing but it was quite expensive and it doesnt really suit me anyway !

The outerwear itself $39.90 ><





our tongue shape is super different !

AND AND AND i asked ysabelle to help me model clothes for mine and shariel insta shop haha
i am so lame but i am only paying ysabelle 10cents :P


nice anot :)?




Still have alot of pictures which i'll probably upload on facebook if i have time :)
.
.
.
.

So in the morning (monday ) ysabelle came to find me before her cca!

we were just slacking, watching youtube videos and laughing out loud especially the naomi neo and jianhao's one :)

then we took pics
in some of the pics i think i look quite creepy :X 



So just wanted to sum up the past 3 months for this year :)
I got to know more people but i kinda drifted away from some others? like we dont really have anyhting to talk about anymore... i guess this is what life is about! People walking in and out and u cant really do anything to change it :")
I really love  my class although at first i was quite scared because i dont really knowmost people but in 3 months time i think we have really bonded alot ^^

THANKS 4L <3 

AND SCHOOL IS  just STRESS BECAUSE OF EXAMS 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whenever I am sad , I feel sick to my core and In my tummy . I guess that’s why I can’t wait to graduate , to be away from everybody . To disappear from world . Some days I just hate everyone . Some days I just hate my life . But I know I can live through this . Life is too short to be sad right ...?

My Top 3 Fav Bubble tea Brands in Singapore

Taking a short break to type this :D to show my love for bubble tea haha. . . . So here are my current top 5 brands of bubble teas that i love. . . . #1 : Bober tea  Discovered this bubble tea shop randomly since i dont go BISHAN often, And currently , i think that they only have one outlet. But, the drinks there are really very good. most of my pics are taken from my insta story :") Pricing :  ★ ★ ★ ★ Aesthetic :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Taste :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Incase you want to find this place, it is right outside Bishan mrt.  And i bought the brown sugar bubble tea with FAV coupon for only $2.30 :P What a steal! #2 LIHO i guess for LIHO, i like their special drinks more, as compared to their normal milk tea. This is C6, which is the chocolate brown sugar milk tea. It is currently my fav drink at liho. Other recommended drinks + toppings at LIHO 1. Royal milk guan yin + pearl 2. Jasmine green tea + pearl 3. Strawberry la

bad day

Today was a really bad day. Cried so much cos of everything that i have been bottling up thus far Prolly no more tears left for a week. x i pray everything will be better soon.