Skip to main content

16th birthday



16th birthday already :D can now watch nc 16 movies :"") 
This years birthday was really great:D

And there are people who helped me celebrate even before my bdae :)! 

On Sunday, my cg group gave me a cute panda cake and a panda notebook filled with notes which I think is super thoughtful <3


Then on Monday, Wenyi and Madeline wanted to surprise me under my house but when I found out where they were, i was already on the train towards marsiling haha ! 

In the end I still take back to admiralty ^^ and had Mac for breakfast+lunch 



Then headed to bugis for shopping + talking time haha

And really love the coupon that Madeline made for me :)))

So

So today which is my actual birthday I was so so so touched by so many people :')
First was my brother who gave me a Starbucks card with $20 inside it , cos he knows I love Starbucks but I am always broke :')

So in the morning, he accompanied me to Starbucks @ civic centre to get a drink :D

I have no idea why I couldn't redeem the birthday cake :( 

Then after that at civic centre I met Samantha :D!
Didn't recognize her at first because probably never meet for 2 years in real life already :((((((( 


I was tipping toe and Samantha was slouching because I requested to be taller hahahaha 
And she dedicated a really sweet post and caption haha 

So sweet :* 


So I met Peiyi at causeway point and she was trying to hide from me cause she was holding the balloons haha. 

But she had no choice but to give it to me cause I was walking towards her 😂 XD
So she handed me 3 balloons*.* 

And got this random auntie thought we were giving out balloons 

Met Xinni at jurong point after that and kind Peiyi and Xinni treated me to ajisen ramen :") 
And gave me cards and tiny gifts.


After that headed to school for cca :) 

XT and Cel surprised me by coming to school just to give me the presents and I am like "AWWWW"
Because they came back to school even when they did not have to:') and xiao thong who travelled all the way from admiralty :"))))
So sweet 3F girls :')
They look small beside me I will start dieting soon 

Carrying the duck like a baby l
Me refusing to wear the cap at first 

Yes you can see they really love me by how they are giving me presents hahahaha 


Ok so during cca break , we decided to take pics again haha

I look super amuse because Peiyi ......

Thinks a hello kitty face fits me better


Us 3!

We weren't ready  haha

Well that basically sums up my day:)

Not forgetting all the sweet texts and watSapp and snapchats from all those who cared <3 
And I think Denise watSapp was really cute haha
Because my watSapp pic was him 



Thanks all the kind souls 



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whenever I am sad , I feel sick to my core and In my tummy . I guess that’s why I can’t wait to graduate , to be away from everybody . To disappear from world . Some days I just hate everyone . Some days I just hate my life . But I know I can live through this . Life is too short to be sad right ...?

My Top 3 Fav Bubble tea Brands in Singapore

Taking a short break to type this :D to show my love for bubble tea haha. . . . So here are my current top 5 brands of bubble teas that i love. . . . #1 : Bober tea  Discovered this bubble tea shop randomly since i dont go BISHAN often, And currently , i think that they only have one outlet. But, the drinks there are really very good. most of my pics are taken from my insta story :") Pricing :  ★ ★ ★ ★ Aesthetic :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Taste :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Incase you want to find this place, it is right outside Bishan mrt.  And i bought the brown sugar bubble tea with FAV coupon for only $2.30 :P What a steal! #2 LIHO i guess for LIHO, i like their special drinks more, as compared to their normal milk tea. This is C6, which is the chocolate brown sugar milk tea. It is currently my fav drink at liho. Other recommended drinks + toppings at LIHO 1. Royal milk guan yin + pearl 2. Jasmine green tea + pearl 3. Strawberry la

bad day

Today was a really bad day. Cried so much cos of everything that i have been bottling up thus far Prolly no more tears left for a week. x i pray everything will be better soon.