Skip to main content

Merry xmas!

Happy christmas !!
what i am gonna type is really random haha
just reflectingmy primary school life i guess :-) sharing my boring but precious childhood. Basically i am only typing down things i can rmb

So when i was 7, i remembered i was eggcited lil kid who looked forward so much to get into primary school haha because i felt that i grew up :')?? I wanted to be a model student and everything and be a really good kid. That lasted for erm half a year only?i started crying and dreading to go school idk y :(

Nevertheless i was still a really good kid in my teacher's eyes i guess and i became a prefect in primary 2.( couldn't really rmb what happen in that year). Oh except that i quit Chinese dance to join skipping. But it was horrible haha :( i was scolded like some poop so i just threw the skipping rope on the floor and left lol haha. That was the only skipping session i attended. YUP I QUIT IN ONE SESSION .

In P 3, i rmbered my math got 88/100 and i got scolded by the teacheer >;( like what even right that is my own score ugh-'-. And i got scolded for fidgeting in class because i was trying to find the earring that i dropped ;( but the company in class were great i guess :)?? I really really enjoyed playing catching w everyone in the class.:-) Those are probably the best memories in primary school.

In P4, i joined back chinese dance haah (or maybe i joined back earlier) but it was an amazing time because it waz with my frens:') i seriously enjoyed every session because we do things like cartwheels, handstands etc ( to me it is damn cool  lul)  And it was this year i got my first handphone ^^ just a nokia phone but still haha my first phone ^^

In p5, and p6 its preparing for PSLE time. i quit chinese dance and went to join a math club.... guess what we do in math club??:-) play club penguin haha.  Those years were full of supplementary lessons after school! But i rmb those are the days where i can order my favourite Mee goreng ! I swear it tastes super nice. Fast forward to psle that only lasted 4 days... compared to the exams now psle was ok...... hahaha

And prolly the last important memory of my primary school was graduation day ! i cant rmb how, but apparently me and my friends were asked to dance on that day? So we had to choreograph our own dance. But dancing is such a distant memory from me haha and ballet too... It was so exciting to dance with everyone


bet you cant spot me heh! i m the one in black



And i rmbered i played the piano too haha:-) i played mi fav song river flows in you ^^

....(OK IT IS GETTING QUITE TIRING TO TYPE HAHA)
Then we got our psle results... i was quite scared on that day.. And when i see my results i was abit disappointed just a teeny weeny bit, :(

Getting rejected by my first choice, i got into RV !! Sigh pie @ the moment when i realised nobody else in my primary school from my batch came to the same school?! I WAS ALL ALONE HAHA. BUT OK IT WAAS A NEW START? AND I GUESS MAYBE THAT WAS WHY I CHANGED 180 degrees???

-the end-?????





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whenever I am sad , I feel sick to my core and In my tummy . I guess that’s why I can’t wait to graduate , to be away from everybody . To disappear from world . Some days I just hate everyone . Some days I just hate my life . But I know I can live through this . Life is too short to be sad right ...?

My Top 3 Fav Bubble tea Brands in Singapore

Taking a short break to type this :D to show my love for bubble tea haha. . . . So here are my current top 5 brands of bubble teas that i love. . . . #1 : Bober tea  Discovered this bubble tea shop randomly since i dont go BISHAN often, And currently , i think that they only have one outlet. But, the drinks there are really very good. most of my pics are taken from my insta story :") Pricing :  ★ ★ ★ ★ Aesthetic :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Taste :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Incase you want to find this place, it is right outside Bishan mrt.  And i bought the brown sugar bubble tea with FAV coupon for only $2.30 :P What a steal! #2 LIHO i guess for LIHO, i like their special drinks more, as compared to their normal milk tea. This is C6, which is the chocolate brown sugar milk tea. It is currently my fav drink at liho. Other recommended drinks + toppings at LIHO 1. Royal milk guan yin + pearl 2. Jasmine green tea + pearl 3. Strawberry la

bad day

Today was a really bad day. Cried so much cos of everything that i have been bottling up thus far Prolly no more tears left for a week. x i pray everything will be better soon.