Skip to main content

2016 reflections || 2017 goals

This feels like dejavu, because i feel like i have done the exact same thing before.

Starting off with my fav pic in 2016 

It is just an excuse for me to post this pic lelz. The post will continue as as a wordy blogpost i guess, which will be boring af. 
2016 was not the least anticipated year because.. A levels. 6 years ago, 2016 seems like a very very far away thing, that will never come. But it came in a breeze, and went by in a breeze. ps if my english sounds weird af, because i am posting at like 2am... And my brain is already not functioning. 

Anyways, 2016 started off with me starting off in a new class. I have to say that it was a good change. Far better than i expected. And the people were nice too! And the teachers i got in J2 are the best man!! All the teachers are really responsible and are very encouraging too ( well most of them at least ). It was a chance for me to meet an entirely group of people, which i am quite grateful for !! This made it my 4th class i got in my entire RV journey hue !

2016 was the year i saw myself studying alot harder. I wouldnt call it mugging, because there were alot of slack time in between :x. But nevertheless, every time, i would force myself to go back and study. I did my best to defy what my heart desire (which is to go out and play and shop every-time. )

2016 was one hell angst year. I had easy mood swings, which i really feel bad to people around me . Little things that people do start to piss me off, and i become all cranky, and all ready to scold people :/ oops i am sorry ! I start taking people and things for granted. But these are times where you realise who or what are ur priorities tbh.

2016 was when my friend came to celebrate my birthday . It was a surprise, because i really didnt expect anything, and i was just going to leave my house for tuition . I dont usually like to celebrate my own birthday. But i am very thankful for what my friends have done for me. I mean it was just 2 days before prelim one. And yet they are the ones who are willing to sacrifice some studying time to celebrate my birthday for me. For that, i am thankful x3762764837. Even i am not willing to take out time to celebrate my own birthday to be honest. 

2016, i clearly remember it is june 27. One day before prelim 1. I studied till i gave up and just sulk at NUS field. I clearly remember posting a dayre post, complaining about my results when i havent taken the test. A level seemed like an impossible feat to pass through. I was really stressed up , and wanted to cry so badly all the time. My prelim one was errr.. bad, Luckily, after going through the full exam once, i was so much more better prepared for prelim2 . Prelim 2 was so much better. Not good. but ALOT better. It is all about the basis of comparison.

2016, i graduated from the safe haven that i was in for 6 years. i can clearly remember that day.The morning was ... abit not useful tbh. But the graduation ceremony was the one that made me cry like a watertap . I couldnt stop crying. As the songs played filled the entire auditorium, i found myself sobbing harder and harder, till my whole face was red. My face already looks like shit, and crying makes it 10 times worse. The discipline mistress than came to talk to me, and i cried even harder. 
The sad thing is, i couldnt enjoy the whole day to cry over me graduating . Instead after which, i had to go back and study ... sucks to be me !

2016 was about walking into the alevel room calm and composed. ( not that i am fking well prepared. ) Other than the first paper (gp) which i cried even before the test started hahahaha, i am practically emotionless for the rest of the paper. But I do pray that I will get a decent grade and go to a decent course.

2016, I got my official legit job! Wew! I still remember my anti social af mindset on the first day of work " I shall just go eat lunch alone . I must be independent. I will be independent " But came Charmaine who I barely knew for a few mins who asked me if we were gonna have lunch together . My planned icy cold attitude melted instantly ( this is exaggerated to a very small extent lulz) .

2016 saw me opening up to More people ( esp after meeting the people at work .) I became a More chatty person as a whole, and definitely became ten times more mature. I am still working on being less easily exploadable though.( I love using my own language sometimes ).

2017.. definitely will work on becoing a better person 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whenever I am sad , I feel sick to my core and In my tummy . I guess that’s why I can’t wait to graduate , to be away from everybody . To disappear from world . Some days I just hate everyone . Some days I just hate my life . But I know I can live through this . Life is too short to be sad right ...?

My Top 3 Fav Bubble tea Brands in Singapore

Taking a short break to type this :D to show my love for bubble tea haha. . . . So here are my current top 5 brands of bubble teas that i love. . . . #1 : Bober tea  Discovered this bubble tea shop randomly since i dont go BISHAN often, And currently , i think that they only have one outlet. But, the drinks there are really very good. most of my pics are taken from my insta story :") Pricing :  ★ ★ ★ ★ Aesthetic :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Taste :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Incase you want to find this place, it is right outside Bishan mrt.  And i bought the brown sugar bubble tea with FAV coupon for only $2.30 :P What a steal! #2 LIHO i guess for LIHO, i like their special drinks more, as compared to their normal milk tea. This is C6, which is the chocolate brown sugar milk tea. It is currently my fav drink at liho. Other recommended drinks + toppings at LIHO 1. Royal milk guan yin + pearl 2. Jasmine green tea + pearl 3. Strawberry la

bad day

Today was a really bad day. Cried so much cos of everything that i have been bottling up thus far Prolly no more tears left for a week. x i pray everything will be better soon.