Skip to main content

Jan Favs

Not yet the end of Jan, but i am gonna post some of my favourite buys <3 Recently started shopping like crazy again hehe !

Have been getting quite a number of stuffs from ezbuy recently, and the service is really good tbh ^^. will be trying to get from q0010 soon:)

ezbuy <--- to sign up :)





What i feel about online shopping tbh hahaha! Quotes always speaks my mind hmmm
Anyways, starting with my buys !!!

Long gone the school days, but i still like to shop for pencil cases hahaha.
So i came across these kawaii pencil cases at such a low price omo hhaha! Aunty mode activated
They have a wide array of selections which is like woahhH!!!!!

So i decided on a cute emoji one . Really wanted to buy a few, but must see the quality first lelz

This is so kawaii please hahah! the material is very good in my own opinion. And hey its so cheap hahah



Another cheap af thingy hehe! 
Got the one in black ^^ it has a minimalist feel hahaha
very lazy to take pic of the real life pic but it looks exactly the same la haha


For this, it doesnt looks very nice/ rather as nice as the picture, hahaha but the material is comfy and i cant have too high expectations for a $3 dress right XD

Yep its damn cheap, and unlike what i will usually buy la hahahaah!
Cant find the original picture anymore because it is no longer on sale ! Out of stock already :(

There are some stuffs that i have yet to receive, so will continue when i receive hehe!
...
.
.
.
Moving on to carousell!! 

I actually stopped carouselling for quite a while due to A levels. And some people's attitude on carousell are quite sucky la. -eye rolls- And thirdly i kind of hate second hand stuffs.- 

But i redownloaded it because i was looking for a bag that i can bring when i go out. I actually wanted to get Michael Kors bag because they are priddy af, but at the same time it is super pricey lulz :( so need to reconsider. 

Also, i went to Charles and Keith, but didnt really had a suitable one for me. 

Hence, carousell haha. 


I came across this, and i was like !! not bad quite pretty hhaaha:) the price is also quite reasonable.

It is actually prettier than the picture i take hahah! Not good at taking nice pics but still...

A quick what is in my bag ??? HAHAHA. it is almost nothing because i dont bring anything to work lolol. other than some pens and handcream lelz.

OK THIS IS GETTING BORING. SHALL STOP HERE











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whenever I am sad , I feel sick to my core and In my tummy . I guess that’s why I can’t wait to graduate , to be away from everybody . To disappear from world . Some days I just hate everyone . Some days I just hate my life . But I know I can live through this . Life is too short to be sad right ...?

My Top 3 Fav Bubble tea Brands in Singapore

Taking a short break to type this :D to show my love for bubble tea haha. . . . So here are my current top 5 brands of bubble teas that i love. . . . #1 : Bober tea  Discovered this bubble tea shop randomly since i dont go BISHAN often, And currently , i think that they only have one outlet. But, the drinks there are really very good. most of my pics are taken from my insta story :") Pricing :  ★ ★ ★ ★ Aesthetic :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Taste :  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Incase you want to find this place, it is right outside Bishan mrt.  And i bought the brown sugar bubble tea with FAV coupon for only $2.30 :P What a steal! #2 LIHO i guess for LIHO, i like their special drinks more, as compared to their normal milk tea. This is C6, which is the chocolate brown sugar milk tea. It is currently my fav drink at liho. Other recommended drinks + toppings at LIHO 1. Royal milk guan yin + pearl 2. Jasmine green tea + pearl 3. Strawberry la

bad day

Today was a really bad day. Cried so much cos of everything that i have been bottling up thus far Prolly no more tears left for a week. x i pray everything will be better soon.